Your browser must meet the following requirements:
- Support 128-bit encryption
- cookies supported and enabled (either permanent or in-memory cookies)
This application has been tested with the following browsers and versions:
We highly recommend you use these specific browsers and versions to access this application.
However, the use of multiple tabs within one browser session is NOT supported and will cause unpredictable results.
- Microsoft IE 11 on Windows 7, Windows 8*download
- Microsoft IE 10 on Windows 7 download
- Mozilla Firefox 51.0 on Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC OSX 10.10.5**download
- Safari 9.0.03 on MAC OSX 10.10.5 download
- Google Chrome on Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC OSX 10.10.5 download
* Windows 8 Touch-screen Technology is NOT supported and will cause unpredictable results.
Please use Windows 8 desktop mode.
** Firefox (on the Mac only) needs to be appropriately configured in order to view PDF files.
When you attempt to view a file of type '.PDF' or '.JSF', you may receive a dialog box asking you what Firefox should do with the file.
Choose the Adobe Reader application to open it and check the box to repeat the action automatically in the future which will prevent that dialog from reappearing.